CSR Policy of the Company
CSR policy of the Company has been prepared in accordance with Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 and in accordance with CSR Rules as notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The projects being undertaken are within the frame work of Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013. The Company has adopted all activities covered in Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013 from time to time as its CSR Policy.
The Company is commitment to the CSR projects and programs and will make CSR contribution in any of the following areas.
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skill especially among children, woman, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans, setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art, setting up public libraries, promotion and development of traditional art and
- Measures for the benefit of the arm force veterance, war windows and their dependents.
- Promoting rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympics sports and Olympic sports and training of such sports.
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and funds for the welfare of the Schedule Castes, the Schedule Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women
- Contribution to incubators or research and development projects in the field of science, technology, engineering and medicine, funded by the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any agency of the Central Government or State Government; and
- Contributions to public funded Universities and institutes as mentioned in Schedule VII to the Companies Act, 2013.
- Rural development projects.
- Slum area development. It means any area declared as such by the Central Government or any State Government or any other competent authority under any law for the time being in force.
- Disaster management, including relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities.
The Composition of CSR Committee is as under;
|Mr. Parag Jayantbhai Patel
| Chairperson Of Committee
| Mr. Paresh Jayantbhai Patel
| Mr. Jayant Tribhovan Patel
Approved CSR Projects
During the year FY 2020-21 the company has spent an amount of Rs. 27,00,000/- for promotion of Education. The fund has been given to Shri Jagatbharati Education & Charitable Trust. This Trust is basically implement and provide vocational training, self employment training in rural poor area of Surendranagar Disctrict Gujarat without distinction of caste or creed.
For the FY 2021-22 the company proposes to spent CSR contribution in any one or more areas as mentioned hereinabove as per Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013.